Monday, January 12, 2009

The Anti-American Revolution

I previously pointed out that I was getting an air of something more than civil discontent over at Berg's site. I'll admit that I haven't been following the comment sections on Orly's site closely, but I see that such sentiments have made their way there too:
"So close to the people taking up arms against a usurper.but then again, you'd like that now, wouldn't you Kyle...the right to revolt against an unconstitutional government is still the people's option. I'm guessing you aren't military, otherwise you'd know that they are plenty peeved that their votes were not counted!"

Posted by southerncross, January 12, 2009

For me, at least, these comments are only exacerbated by the fact that "Southern Cross" has certain connotations of its own, including being the name of a racist superhero that I talked about on a previous blog of mine.

Y'know, some political pundits have weighed the possibility of a sector of Americans outwardly refusing to recognize Obama as President for various reasons, including race. But I can't imagine that a year ago, anyone would have guessed that the #1 most vocal group opposed to him would be motivated by a bogus birthplace/citizenship argument, of all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment